Thursday, September 17, 2009

at cyber

at cyber again...haha~long time no come cyber liao~(chao max always don let me come cyber#$%^)
fininally finished my exam liao~wuuuuu~yay~
but dono do wat now.....haha...
my next target!!
1.go pulau pangko(dono how to spell)
2.buy something back kuching
3.find my fren in kuching(hope got la)
4.magic!!!
5.i wan make a magic website(hope can success!!)
6..............simply la~
haha~
zui jin vry wu liao a....
i keep thinking....back kuching for wat leh....i reli keep thinking thiis question..haha
at first is see my fren~but now....i think i better go to see my mum and my dog better la...
many fren seem like lost contact...haiz...nvm la~i happy then ok liao~who wu sim then find me la...im tired find ppl liao(chu le some ppl)...i 26/7 back~come find me la~

i reli wan make a website!!!but dono how...i wan my website vry famous~many ppl know~then i can share wat i know~sell wat i create~buy wat i wan~yay~~~
but how a?

No comments:

Post a Comment