Monday, January 11, 2010

my Gold Ninja Ring!!!


Halo Minasan!~
korewa my dream gimmickto when i start magic life!!!
gold ninja ring
i learn this trick few year before, when i saw my idol---shoot ogawa perform
i totally fall in love in it
when i start to learn it, there is 2 colour let me to choose it--Silver and Gold
then i keep thinking wat colour i should use
then i dicided buy silver first, when i mastered the magic, i just buy Gold ring
i don dare to say i totally mastered it now, but i think it is the time for me to buy a Gold Ninja ring
i wan to thank Uncle Bob who sold me this ring, thx Uncle Bob~
pls enjoy the pic~
my Gold ninja ring!!!


 come with a purse and a ring holder~


2004 ninja sp


pretty leh~~~


 my Silver ring and my Gold Ring~


Again~~Silver ring and Gold ring~~~


Again~~~Silver And Gold~~~


Ninja Ring~~~

Lets Enjoy 1 of my idol---shoot ogawa's performance~~

6 comments:

  1. everytime watch magic will have feeling like :how did they did that , why ? how ? how come ?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo
    he reli geng aaa...
    sui ran i know the secret
    but still like it so much~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. jia you~~
    show me when i go back~~ hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tot u watch many time b4 liao leh
    haha
    sure show u de
    if got chance

    ReplyDelete
  5. kaide..gambateh a!!
    u muz pratice n show me d wor^^
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.. tat's awesome!! finally got urs dy!
    add oil for ur magic career!!! =)

    ReplyDelete